Customizing elements on the payment page
Allows to customize certain elements on the payment page:
- the payment methods offered at the moment of payment,
- the language used for displaying the payment pages,
- the languages offered to the buyer on the payment pages,
- the name and the URL of the shop,
- button labels.
- create different custom templates of the payment page in order to make it look more similar to your merchant website,
- create different custom templates of e-mails sent to the buyer,
- customize certain labels that appear on the payment pages.
This will result in a better user experience during redirection to proceed to payment.
Please see the Back Office user manual - Advanced customization for more details or contact the E-Banking Merchant Support Service.